I was very fortunate and honoured to be asked to be a guest on the Thrive Unafraid Podcast with Kelly Sayre (@thediamondarrowgroup) and Doug Patteson (@texasspydad). https://thediamondarrowgroup.com
From the description:
Doug and I were thrilled to invite an “IG buddy”, fellow true northerner, and disaster preparedness expert Boris Milinkovich on the show. This episode is chock full of advice on how to take baby steps now to positively change the outcome of any future disaster, major or minor, that you may experience.
Boris shares expertise on how to not only survive, but THRIVE through unexpected emergencies. His Disaster Preparedness Guide has helped thousands of individuals and families build a buffer of safety and security in the face of a disaster situation before it happens. In this episode, Boris spills the beans on the foundation of his teachings.
Don’t miss out on advice on:
- How to prepare for any emergency situation starting today
- How to develop a ‘calm under pressure’ mindset to emergencies
- How to develop a disaster preparedness plan for various potential situations
- What types of plans you might need depending on your lifestyle and responsibilities
- What some people get wrong about emergency preparedness
- …and so much more!
Check out the full podcast HERE.