JUST A BLACK DISC
For some it will be no more than a black disc.
For you it will be much more…
With an NFC enabled device it can be used to store text, URL, links to files/video, make calls, send sms, add a location/address, start navigation to a location,
open street view at coordinates, information in case of emergency, Bitcoin address, Bluetooth connection, Configure a Wi-Fi network,
sound controls and media, set display settings, manage the configuration on your device, tasks from apps, phone features, file operations,
compose an email, compose a tweet, open geolocation, open an address, turn on/off camera flash (flashlight), vibrate, timestamp, talking clock,
pop-up message, notification and more.
A perfect covert method to carry for all of these benefits. can be sewn into clothing, glued inside cars, etc. The possibilities are endless.
This listing is for 5-pack
- Protocol ISO 14443-3A NXP MIFARE Ultralight (Ultalight C) NTAG213
- Technologies available NfcA, MifareUltralight, Ndef
- ATQA 0x0044
- SAK 0x00
- Signature Valid (NXP Public Key)
- Operating frequency 13.56 MHz
- Size 50 /137 Bytes
- Writeable/re-writeable (100,000 cycles)
- Can be made Read-Only
- 32 Bit Password protection
- UID Ascii Mirroring
- 24 Bit counter
- Originality Signature
- Fast read option
- Transmission of the data with a baud rate of 106 kbit/s
- Operating distance up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters as e.g. field strength and antenna geometry);
- An intelligent anti-collision function allows to operate more than one tag in the field simultaneously;
- NDEF type 2 formatted during manufacture with 137 characters available with NDEF formatting.
Manufactured in Germany for commercial use these tags are very strong and durable.
The disc can withstand flames, high temperatures and is completely waterproof so suitable for use in laundry.
There is a copper antenna inside to provide a decent reading distance for NFC enabled devices.
It will also fit inside the end cap for carry inside our Go-Tube. (Available HERE) Perfect for covert carry.
How to use:
Check to see if you have an NFC Enabled Phone from this list – https://nfc.today/advice/nfc-enabled-phones#phonelist
For Android, Blackberry and Windows devices you will find many applications on Google Play.
We use NFC Tools Pro and NFC Tasks.
The NFC antenna is located on the battery for some devices and may not be present on replacement batteries.
For iPhone 7 to X running IOS-11+ you can launch from the black disc, but you will have to use an application such as
PROX NFC TAG that you can find on the Apple app store.
For iPhone Xs, Xs Max or Xr URL’s will launch with no application.
Download NFCWriter X to unlock iPhone’s NFC…
Apple iPhone X NFC…